Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Seeing is believing... right?

Do you see it? Some of the faithful think they see images of Jesus and Mary in some pretty unusual places:

Jesus' face in a burrito

HOLY guacamole! A South Hobart man has discovered the image of Jesus on a store-bought tortilla.

"It came out of a packet on Tuesday night,'' he said. "My wife had the packet open for a few days and had actually thrown it out. I resurrected it from the bin. It was still in the packet, and I opened it up and took one out and that was on it to my amusement."

On seeing the unusual markings, his first thought was that the face he could see was almost unmistakable. "Could it be Jesus? Whether it's a message from one carpenter to another I don't know. I am renovating the house, so maybe I should put in a shrine for pilgrims to come and visit."

MORE...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for participating. Your comment will be reviewed and we might decide to publish it if it is actually intelligent and/or amuses us.