Monday, May 25, 2009

Timothy Leary Motivational Posters


Ha ha... these are great. Some are actually intelligent and all are cause for a bit of actual thinking. I always did disagree with Professor Leary's position that simply being a human being wasn't enough. Professor Leary felt chemical additives to the experience of being human were required in order to just be human. I always thought that was a bit of the bullshite. I am a natural organically gestated human hippie myself.


I always did do my own thinking. I'm not into gurus, whether of the exalted professor sort or the peer variety.


But... Professor Leary did actually have something to say in the 60's. I heard, I listened, then I did my own thinking, anyway.


Visit the website to see the collection of Timothy Leary "motivational" posters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for participating. Your comment will be reviewed and we might decide to publish it if it is actually intelligent and/or amuses us.