Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Fake Magazine Covers... where do I find these?


Just asking because I know I can probably put "fake magazine cover" into Google and get about a million or more hits but I found this picture on an internet forum dedicated to the sharing of weird and funny images. The original poster only made this one post (which they followed up with about half a dozen responses, all with similiar goofy images) and they haven't been back.


I thought about linking here to that forum but they also allow posting of images not suitable for the under-18 crowd if you catch my drift and I don't think I want to be a conduit to all of that. I just like the goofy stuff.


Aw, heck. I'll just do the Google thing. There are so many places where you can have fun with images online.
Is "fototrix" a real website? Guess I'll go investigate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for participating. Your comment will be reviewed and we might decide to publish it if it is actually intelligent and/or amuses us.